2-Wire Toxic Gas Transmitter
ATI Model (A12)
The universal 2-wire gas transmitter provides the most economical and flexible gas measurement system available today, handling 28 different gases.
The UniSens transmitter combines universal electronics, bench calibration capability, automatic sensor verification, fault detection and alarming, and superior sensor technology.
How it works:
The sensing modules consist of an electrochemical gas diffusion sensor and a solid state memory assembly.
The companion memory assembly stores operational information and calibration constants, along with gas sensor identification, sensing module range, and software revision level. Complete sensing modules are housed in convenient snap-in packages that mate easily with UniSens transmitters.
Features and Benefits:
- Our electrochemical sensors provide excellent response time, maximum selectivity, and superior temperature stability for reliable gas sensing in a wide range of environments.
- Versatility – the UniSens transmitter is designed for ambient gas monitoring in various industrial environments; gas storage areas, gas compressor rooms, process piping galleries, rail car sidings, analyzer shacks, gas cabinets, chemical process areas, and more.
- Range: Supplied with standard range for each gas unless otherwise specified
- Display: 4-1/2 digit LCD
- Accuracy: Generally ±5% of value, but limited by available calibration gas accuracy
- Electronic Repeatability: ±1%
- Electronic Linearity: ±0.5%
- Zero drift: Sensor dependent, but generally less than 2% of full scale per month, non-cumulative
Please download the technical documentation for further details.
More products like this? A14/A11, B12, D12, F12, C16.