Gas Alarm Module
ATI Model (B14)
The gas alarm module help provide local alarm, display, and signal retransmission functions for gas detection systems.
The gas alarm receivers are DIN rail mounted modules, supplied either singly or in multiple unit enclosures. The B14 alarm receivers are gas concentrations are indicated directly in PPM, PPB, percent, or percent LEL with the display range selectable by the user.
How it works:
Each module provides separate caution, warning, and alarm setpoints with LED bar indicators of each alarm point. LED indicators flash on initial alarm condition and change to steady on when the alarm is indicated. Modules contain individual alarm relays for each alarm setpoint. However, each relay can be assigned to any setpoint to allow multiple alarm functions at a single alarm point.
Relays are configurable for either standard or fail-safe operation and for either latching or non-latching operation. A fourth LED alarm bar and relay are provided to indicate trouble conditions. The trouble alarm and relay will activate on loss of input signal or if the 4-20 mA input drops below a specific value.
Features and Benefits:
- LED display – the gas concentrations are displayed directly in PPM, PPB, percent, or percent LEL and includes a user selectable display range
- Three Alarm Setpoints: Each module provides separate caution, warning, and alarm setpoints with LED bar indicators of each alarm point. LED indicators flash on initial alarm condition and change to steady on when the alarm is indicated.
- Concentration Display: 4 Digit LED, Programmable Range
- Input: 2,3, or 4-wire 4-20 mA Transmitter
- Output: Isolated 4-20mA, 1000 ohms maximum load
- Power: 12-28 VDC, 400 mA maximum.
- Concentration Alarms: Three adjustable concentration alarms. Setpoints adjustable from 5-100% of span.
- Alarm Indicators: LED bars for Caution, Warning, and Alarm.
Please download the technical documentation for further details.