Gas Sampling System
ATI Model (A21)
The gas sample pumping system is designed to draw samples from ducts or hard to access locations and deliver the samples to gas sensors located in a more convenient area.
The A21 sampling systems use a high quality diaphragm pump operated by a brushless DC motor to provide continuous sampling over long periods of time.
How it works:
Sampling pumps are rated for over 10,000 hours of continuous operation and diaphragms in the pump may be changed easily if necessary. The pump will draw samples against a vacuum of up to 10”Hg. for sampling negative pressure duct systems when necessary.
A flowmeter mounted on the front panel allows the user to adjust the sample flowrate to the desired value, normally around 500 cc./min. Internal to the system is a loss of flow detector that will warn of sampling system problems that could compromise the gas measurement system. A loss of flow alarm light on the front panel provides local flow loss indication while an internal relay can be used to indicate this alarm remotely.
Features and Benefits:
- Versatility – the A21 features an integrated sampling system, a standard loss of flow alarm, and variable flowrate adjustment.
- Power: 85-265 VAC, 50/60 Hz., 1A or 12VDC, 1A max.
- Pump: 12 VDC powered diaphragm type, brushless motor rated 10,000 hours
- Flowrate: Adjustable, 300 - 1000 cc/min., 500 cc./minute recommended
- Inlet: Quick disconnect hose barb fitting for 1/4" I.D. flexible tubing
- Outlet: Hose barb for 1/4" I.D. flexible tubing
- Pump Rating: Maximum 10”Hg.Vacuum on inlet or 4 PSIG pressure on outlet for 500 cc/min.
Please download the technical documentation for further details.