Infrared Gas Transmitter
ATI Model (D12-IR)
The infrared gas transmitter eliminates the poisoning problems inherent in catalytic bead sensors. The infrared sensing technology isn’t susceptible to degradation of sensor performance from silicon vapours and hydrogen sulphide – providing increased reliability.
How it works:
The transmitters are designed for operation in hazardous areas which continuously monitors critical sensor functions, indicating any sensor problems on the display/analogue output.
Features and Benefits:
- LCD display – the gas concentrations are displayed on the LCD in large numbers, which includes a backlight for increased visibility.
- Internal Data Logger: Measured gas values are stored at user definable intervals and can be recalled when needed on the LCD display. Data can be downloaded using the MOD-BUS™ interface.
- Explosion Proof Enclosure: Transmitters are designed for operation in hazardous areas. The cast aluminium housing for the D12 transmitter is rated for Class 1, Division 1, Group B, C, D locations and is UL, FM, and CSA certified.
- Explosion-proof Sensor Design: Infrared sensing element is protected by stainless steel housing and flame arrestor
- Gas Type: Combustible gas, explosive gas, carbon dioxide (CO2), volumetric methane, or nitrous oxide. Combustible gas detector selectable for methane, ethane, propane, or butane.
- Sensor Type: Single path Non-dispersive Infrared (NDIR)
- Sensor Separation: Maximum 25’ cable from sensor to transmitter
Please download the technical documentation for further details.
More products like this? A12-17,C12-17