Intrinsically Safe Gas Transmitter
ATI Model (F12)
The gas transmitter is designed to measure toxic gas in hazardous locations which require an intrinsically safe (IS) device, with a non-IS version also available for non-hazardous locations. It can be used to monitor carbon monoxide, an ozone detector, and an alcohol detector.
How it works:
The unique auto test system provides reliable response checks to insure system integrity. The sensor response is verified with an actual gas sample, generated on demand.
Features and Benefits:
- Intrinsically safe design – the transmitters are designed for use in applications requiring intrinsically safe devices for safety purposes.
- Versatility – the transmitters are simple to install, operate, and maintain. The 4-button keypad is used to configure the menu-driven setup pages.
- Sensor Type: Electrochemical for toxic gases and oxygen
- Response Time: Sensor dependent
- Accuracy: Generally ±10% of value (limited by available calibration gas)
Please download the technical documentation for further details.
More products like this? A14/A11, B12, D12, A12, C16.