Portable Gas Detector
ATI Model C16
The Series C16 PortaSens II portable gas leak detector includes the unique feature to measure a variety of different gases by simply inserting the appropriate sensor for that gas.
How it works
This one handed operated gas detector provides the ability to perform regular checks in gas storage areas, around process equipment and piping, or in confined spaces prior to entry. The sample pump and flexible sampling wand allows the source of the leak to be identified.
Interchangeable smart sensors – the versatile nature allows the detection for over 30 gases; Bromine, Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide, Fluorine, Ozone, Iodine, Ammonia, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Chloride/Cyanide, Oxygen, Phosgene, Nitric Oxide, Nitrogen Dioxide, Sulfur Dioxide, Arsine, Diborane, Germane, Phosphine, Silane, Ehtylene Oxide, Formaldehyde, Alcohol, Acetylene, etc.
Features and Benefits:
- Hand held gas detector – contains an internal sample pump and a flexible sampling wand to allow pinpoint location of the source of leakage.
- Large LCD display – the measured values are easily visible via the LCD display, which features a back-light for readability in low or no light conditions.
- Data storage – it is equipped with an RS-232 output, allowing stored data to be downloaded to a PC through the supplied interface cable and software package.
- Accuracy: Sensor dependent but generally ± 5% of value (limited by cal. gas)
- Sensitivity: 1% of sensor module range
- Outputs: RS-232 output of stored gas values 0-1 VDC analogue (requires optional output cable)
- Memory: 12,000 data points
- Storage Interval: Programmable from 1 minute to 60 minutes
- Typical Capacity: 8 days at 1 minute storage interval
- Alarms: Three concentration alarms (caution, warning, and alarm with adjustable setpoints), Low flow and low battery alarms, Alarms displayed on LCD & Indicated by audible beeper.
Please download the technical documentation for further details.
Do you need fixed gas detectors? A14/A11, A12, D12, F12, B12