Stationary Gas Monitor
ATI Model (A14/A11)
The GasSens stationary gas monitor is a flexible component able to meet individual gas detection and alarm requirements. It can be used in chemical and petrochemical plants to food processors, providing a reliable leak detection and low maintenance.
How it works:
The individual receiver modules are the basis for the detection and alarm system. Each compact module includes a digital display of gas concentration, isolated analog output, and 4 relay outputs.
Receivers may be located up to 1000 feet from sensor/transmitters for remote indication, or can provide local control functions such as valve shutoff while transmitting a 4-20 mA signal to remote displays or data loggers.
Features and Benefits:
- Low maintenance – the automatic sensor testing system reduces operator testing requirements.
- LED display – the display indicates the gas concentration directly in PPM, PPB, or a percentage. It also comes with a backlight for low visibility conditions.
- Remote Reset Input: Terminals are provided for connection of a remote reset switch so that alarms can be acknowledged from a remote location or through a telemetry system.
- Input: Digital signal, 2 wire connection to remote sensor/transmitter
- Output: Isolated 4-20 mA DC, 1000 ohms maximum load
- Alarms: Two adjustable concentration alarms, set points adjustable from 5-100% of range
- Alarm Indicators: High intensity LED bars for WARNING (low set-point) and ALARM (high setpoint)
Please download the technical documentation for further details.
More products like this? A12, B12, D12, F12, C16.