Toxic & Combustible Gas Transmitter
ATI Model (D12)
The toxic gas transmitter accepts up to 46 different sensors which reduces the requirement of multiple transmitter models.
How it works:
The self-aligning sensor holder simply plugs in, with automatic sensor recognition and verification when contact is made.
The unique sensor response testing system provides reliable response checks to insure system integrity, which includes outdoor weather conditions. The sensor response is verified with an actual gas sample, generated on demand. Generators store run time information accessible to operators, and are automatically tested for compatibility with the installed sensor.
Features and Benefits:
- Versatility – the D12 transmitters provide simple installation, operation, and low maintenance.
- Large LCD display – the transmitters contain clear menu-driven setup pages, with the gas concentrations displayed in large numbers, an alarm indication, and a backlight when operating in 3-wire mode for increased visibility.
- Sensor Type: Electrochemical for toxic gases and oxygen. Catalytic bead for combustible gas
- Range: User adjustable within limits of selected sensor.
- Response Time: Sensor dependent
- Accuracy: Generally ±10% of value (limited by available calibration gas)
Please download the technical documentation for further details.
More products like this? A12, B12, F12 A14/A11, C16