Wet H2S Gas Monitor
ATI Model (Q45S)
The wet H2S gas monitor utilised specially developed sensor technology allowing the continuous monitoring of hydrogen sulphide in both inlet and discharge air, where condensing humidity conditions are normal.
How it works:
The odour monitoring system uses the Q45 electronics package in conjunction with a special “Wet H2S” sensor.
Measurements may be made either at the inlet to scrubber systems where concentrations can run as high as 200 PPM, or at the outlet where concentrations are ideally down below 0.5 PPM.
Special sensor configurations are available for either duct insertion or flowcell use.
Features and Benefits:
- Special Wet H2S Sensors: The system utilises a special sensor designed to operate in condensing gas streams without the water vapour blinding typical of standard sulfide sensors
- Gas Type: Hydrogen Sulfide
- Sensor Type: Special wet gas sensor design
- Display: 0-2.000 PPM, 0-20.00 PPM, 0-200.0 PPM (programmable)
- Response Time: 90% in 120 seconds
- Accuracy: Generally ±10% of value, but limited by available calibration gas
- Sensitivity: 0.1 PPM minimum
- Zero Stability: ± 0.04 PPM
Please download the technical documentation for further details.