2-Electrode Conductivity Monitor
Especially for your low range applications
ATI Model Q45C2
The 2-electrode conductivity monitor provides accurate low-level measurements necessary for high purity water systems and operations of water systems, such as the consistent monitoring of deionizers, reverse osmosis membranes, ion exchange systems, and heat exchangers.
How it works:
The monitor uses 2-electrode conductivity sensors with low cell constants to provide continuous measurements from 0-20 to 0-2,000 microSiemens.
Features and Benefits:
- Intuitive User Interface: The interface provides an intuitive navigational menu and four-button programming.
- 2-Electrode Sensors: The sensors are specifically designed for use in ultra-pure water and non-fouling applications, with the conductivity sensors designed for direct installation into piping systems.
- Measuring Range: 0.00 to 20.00, 0.0 to 200.0, or 0-2,000 µS, depending on cell constant
- Temperature Range: -10 to 125°C (14 to 257ºF)
- Wetted Materials: PEEK®, titanium, Viton®, EDPM 316 Stainless Steel with Sanitary or Insertion body styles
- Sensor Cable: 6 conductor plus 2 shields, HDPE jacket
- Monitor Enclosure: NEMA 4X, IP66, polycarbonate, weatherproof and corrosion resistant, (HWD): 4.9" (124 mm) x 4.9" (124 mm) x 5.5" (140 mm)
- Monitor Mounting Options: Wall, panel, pipe/handrail
Please download the technical documentation for further details.