AutoClean Dissolved Oxygen monitor
Self cleaning for better control and reduced costs
ATI Model Q45D
The galvanic dissolved oxygen sensor uses a membrane to help process and analyse the concentration of oxygen, providing a reliable oxygen measurement.
The optional auto clean system provides effective removal of any build up of biological growth, keeping the dissolved oxygen system virtually maintenance free.
How it works:
The rugged 5 mil Teflon membrane resists mechanical abrasions and serves as a barrier to allow molecular oxygen to diffuse into the reaction cell where it is reduced. This reaction produces a small current which is proportional to oxygen concentration.
Features and Benefits:
- The ATI auto-clean system uses high pressure air blasts to remove biological growth, contaminants, or other foulants from the sensor.
- The automatic cleaning cycle frequency can be adjusted by the user, whether the cycle runs at every two hours or once a day.
- The ATI based cartridge-based sensor allows for quick and easy maintenance (we have made our cartridge field-repairable)
Electronic Dissolved Oxygen Monitor
- Display Range: 0 - 40.00 PPM
- Accuracy: 0.2% of span or better
- Display: Large 4 digit main display, 0.75" characters; 12 digit alpha-numeric second line display
- Power: 16-35 VDC for loop-powered unit 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz., 10 VA max.; 9-Volt battery for battery operated portable
Dissolved Oxygen Sensor:
- Sensor: Membrane-covered galvanic
- Response Time: 90% in 60 seconds (2 mil mem-brane); 90% in 180 seconds (5 mil membrane)
- Temperature Limits: 0-50° C.
Please download the technical documentation for further details.