AutoClean Optical Dissolved Oxygen Monitor
AutoClean system means better control and reduced costs
ATI Model Q45D-ODO
The sensor utilises luminescence/fluorescence based technology to provide reliable and continuous dissolved oxygen monitoring for aeration system process control, with long life and low maintenance.
The Optical Dissolved Oxygen Monitor can be used to optimise the processes which depend on maintaining dissolved oxygen (DO) levels such as nitrification, de-nitrification, or carbonaceous removal.
How it works:
The fluorophore element in the sensor absorbs light at one wavelength and absorbs the energy reaching an excited state, then radiates light at a different wavelength (fluorescence).
When Oxygen molecules collide with the fluorophore, it causes a non-radiative reaction, meaning the fluorophore element gives off less light.
This process of quenching reduces the fluorescence intensity allowing the concentration of dissolved oxygen can be measured.
Features and Benefits:
- Virtually no service needed whilst providing the reliability of the Q45D automatic sensor cleaning system, removing build-up on the sensor
- Long lasting as it will not be degraded by exposure to direct sunlight, unlike other optical sensors
- Better measurement gives better control, reduces energy use and reduces costs
- Measurement Type: Dissolved Oxygen
- Sensor Type: Optical Luminescence/Fluorescence Quenching
- Operating Conditions (Sensor): 0°C to 50°C
- Operating Conditions (monitor): -20°C to 60°C (-40° C with optional heater) (0-95% RH non condensing)
- Range: 0-40.00 mg/l (or PPM) 0-200% Saturation
- Response Time: 90% in 150 seconds
- Power: 115 or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 5 VA max.
- Sensor Cable: 30 ft. (10 m) standard
- Humidity: 0-95% Non-condensing
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.5 Kg.)
Please download the technical documentation for further details.