AutoClean pH/ORP Monitor
Works on even the dirtiest applications
ATI Model Q45P/R
The combination of differential pH/ORP sensors with the tried and tested ATi air blast AutoClean system means you can use this pH monitor anywhere where contamination causes others to fail. From waste water to metal finishing the Q45P AutoClean is in use on 100’s of difficult applications.
How it works:
A purpose built AutoClean rugged sensor is kept clean with an air blast. The sensor stays clean without manual intervention
Features and Benefits:
- AutoClean for better results even in waste water
- The system is designed for use in all industrial and municipal applications
- There are a number of diagnostics in place to alarm the user in the event of electrode breakage, loss of sensor seal integrity, integral temperature sensor failure or air clean failure.
- Measuring Range: 0 to 14 pH, -1000 to +2000 mV
- Sensitivity: 0.002 pH; 0.2 mV
- Stability: 0.02 pH; 2 mV (per 24 hours, non-cumulative)
- Temperature Range: -5 to 95°C (23 to 203ºF)
- Sensitivity: 0.05% of span
- Stability: 0.05% of span per 24 hours
- Sensor Types: Q-Series pH or ORP with preamp, 5-wire input; combination-style pH or ORP with temperature compensation
- Temperature Drift: Span or zero, 0.02% of span/ºC
Please download the technical documentation for further details.