Blind Toroidal Conductivity Monitor
For applications with aggressive or dirty samples
ATI Model Q40CT
The toroidal conductivity system is primarily designed for online monitoring of chemically aggressive process solutions. The blind analogue version particularly excels for applications where reliable instrumentation and economy of installation is important.
How it works:
Within the sensor jacket material are two metallic ribbon coils; the drive coil is used to induce a current in the process solution whilst the second sensing coil is used measure the actual current – the magnitude of this current is proportional to the conductivity of the process solution.
Features and Benefits:
- Loop-powered Version: Transmitter is powered by 16-35 VDC via a twisted-pair, which also carries analogue output signal.
- Calibration: There are easy calibration controls for adjusting system offset and spam, including an adjustable temperature response curve for improvements in measurement accuracy.
- Measuring Range: 0-1000 microSiemens, minimum; 0-1,000,000 microSiemens, maximum
- Monitor Sensitivity: =0.1% of selected range or 10 microSiemens
- Monitor Operating Conditions: -20-60°C., 0-95% R.H. non-condensing
- Sensor Cable: 20 feet (6.1 m) standard, maximum length 200 feet (61.0 m)
Please download the technical documentation for further details.