Chlorine Dioxide Monitor
Reagent free for all your applications
ATI Model Q45H/65
Created for online observation and regulation of industrial sterilisation systems, the residual chlorine dioxide monitor reacts to chlorine dioxide with marginal intervention from any possible residual chlorine. An accurate concentration of chlorine dioxide is employed as a powerful disinfectant when treating cooling water, potable water and food processing wash water.
How it works:
The constant-head flowcell allows for a regular flow of water across the surface of the sensor. The sample water is unchanged by the measurement and can be securely released back into the process.
Features and Benefits:
- Low maintenance – dissimilar to other colorimetric/amperometric monitors, the membrane coated polarographic sensor does not need additional chemical reagents. Comparable to other Q45H systems, there are no motors or pumps reducing the need for maintenance even further.
- Display Range: 0-200.0 PPB or 0-2.000, 0-20.00, or 0-200.0 PPM
- Accuracy: ± 0.02 PPM or 0.5% of F.S.
- Repeatability: ± 0.01 PPM or 0.3% of F.S.
Sensor & Flow Cell
- Sensor Cable: 25 feet (7.5 M) standard, 100 feet (30 M) maximum
- Response Time: 90% in 60 seconds
- Temperature Limits: 0-50°C.
Please download the technical documentation for further details.