Dissolved Ozone Monitor
For your application in drinking water and ultrapure water
ATI Model Q45H/64
The dissolved ozone analyser provides online monitoring and control of ozonation systems, including the sensitivity needed for demanding applications such as pharmaceutical grade water or semiconductor wash water.
In the standard 0-2 PPM range, the monitors are ideally suited to water bottling systems or municipal water treatment. There is also the scope to add the higher range applications that require 0-20 or 0-200 PPM.
How it works:
The dissolved ozone sensors are generally implemented in a flowcell with sample piped to the flowcell using 1/4" I.D. sample tubing. The standard flowcell utilises a constant-head overflow system to ensure stable flow and pressure across the sensor regardless of sample line fluctuations.
Features and Benefits:
- Low maintenance – as it utilises a membrane covered polarographic sensor, it doesn’t require the addition of chemical reagents. In addition, there are no pumps or motors reducing maintenance even further.
- Optional instruments – a portable data-logger version can be temporarily installed or for process studies. An optional pH sensor is available providing both dissolved ozone and pH analogue outputs from a single unit.
- Display Range: 0-200.0 PPB, 0-2.000 PPM, 0-20.00 PPM, or 0-200.0 PPM
- Accuracy: ± 0.02 PPM or 0.5% of F.S.
- Repeatability: ± 0.01 PPM or 0.3% of F.S.
- Response Time: 90% in 60 seconds
- Temperature Limits: 0-50°C.
Please download the technical documentation for further details.