Hydrogen Peroxide Monitor
Direct measurement for drinking water, wash water and process water
ATI Model Q45H/84
A hydrogen peroxide monitor provides real time measurement and is often necessary for processes where hydrogen peroxide is used such as;
- Disinfection of water systems
- Bleaching applications in the paper industry
- Wastewater collection systems to remove hydrogen sulphide
- Peroxide applications in aqueous systems (most chemical treatment processes).
How it works:
The system is available in two flowcell configurations; a sealed flowcell provides for applications with lower flow rates, whilst the constant-head flowcell maintains rate and pressure at the sensor, as long as the sample inlet flow rate is at least 30 liters per hour.
Features and Benefits:
- Large LCD display – the LCD provides easy to read information and an integrated back-light
- Available in AC powered, battery powered, or 2-wire loop-powered versions
- Range: 0-2.000 PPM Minimum, 0-200.0 PPM Maximum
- Display: Large Character LCD with LED back-light
- Response Time: 90% in 60 seconds
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 PPM or 2% of Full Scale
- Sensitivity: 0.001 PPM Minimum
Please download the technical documentation for further details.