Tells you how large the particles are and counts them too
ATI Model C10-77 / B10-77
The particle sensor continuously monitors particle counts in raw water and filter influent/effluent providing valuable particle data.
How it works:
Based on a laser light blocking principle, this sensor will provide particle count data over size ranges from 2 to 400 microns, with three 4-20 mA analog outputs and an RS-232/485 digital output supplied as standard.
The scaling of the three 4-20 mA outputs is selectable by use of DIP switches mounted on the counter circuit board, and can be set from 0-127 up to 0-32,000 counts per ml., with one channel proportional to total particles, one channel proportional to particles in the range of 3-5 microns, and one channel proportional to particles in the range of 7-10 microns.
Features and Benefits:
- Integral LED display – indicates raw count data or differential counts and is user selectable, operated from the sealed membrane switches on the front of the unit
- Unique interchangeable measuring cell which can be removed for cleaning of deposits that may be degrading particle sensors whilst providing continual monitoring
- Particle Counter Software – PC based particle count data acquisition and display (LHLink communication driver and WaterTrack display software)
- Particle Sizes: 2.0, 3.0, 5.0, 7.0, 10.0, 15.0, 20.0, 200.0 µm
- Differential Sizes: 2-3, 3-5, 5-7, 7-10, 10-15, 15-20, 20-200 µm
- Display: Integral LED, 99,999 counts per ml. with channel selector switch
- Output Channels: Three 4-20 mA outputs may be either total or differential counts selectable by the user. Output scaling from 0-127 up to 0-32,000 particles per cc.
- Particle Alarms: Alarm setpoint programmable for each particle size. Alarm indicated on local display.
Please download the technical documentation for further details.