Wide range of sensor for all applications
ATI Model Q45P/R
The versatile system helps monitor Potential of Hydrogen (pH) and Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP). The differential pH/ORP sensors make use of a sealed reference system – a second glass pH electrode – to help prevent the destruction of the sensor (from chemical poisons such as sulfide, cyanide, chlorine, bisulfite, etc.)
How it works:
Within the sensor, the integral preamplifier creates a low impedance signal output. This helps to provide consistent readings in all environments, maximising the distance between sensor and analyser.
Features and Benefits:
- The system is designed for use in all industrial and municipal applications
- The sensors are engineered to function normally in applications (the more conventional sensors quickly fail)
- There are a number of diagnostics in place to alarm the user in the event of electrode breakage, loss of sensor seal integrity, or integral temperature sensor failure.
Technical Specifications of Sensor:
- Measuring Range: 0 to 14 pH, -1000 to +2000 mV
- Sensitivity: 0.002 pH; 0.2 mV
- Stability: 0.02 pH; 2 mV (per 24 hours, non-cumulative)
- Temperature Range: -5 to 95°C (23 to 203ºF)
- Sensitivity: 0.05% of span
- Stability: 0.05% of span per 24 hours
- Sensor Types: Q-Series pH or ORP with preamp, 5-wire input; combination-style pH or ORP with temperature compensation
- Temperature Drift: Span or zero, 0.02% of span/ºC
Please download the technical documentation for further details.