Portable Monitor & Data-Logger System
Just pack it in the car and go, for measurement in remote locations
ATI Model PQ45
Our portable monitoring system can be set up quickly and easily in even remote locations to provide short term data on residual chlorine, including pH measurements.
The monitor is mounted in a sealed and lockable case with it being able to operate for up to 30 days from two C-cell alkaline batteries, recording chlorine and pH data in an on-board data logger.
Monitoring water quality parameters at remote locations in potable water systems can present a challenge to those responsible for insuring safe drinking water. This is especially true for free or combined chlorine residual measurements, which is an essential parameter in maintaining high quality drinking water at the consumer's tap.
The portable monitor systems are also available for Dissolved Ozone, Residual Chlorine Dioxide, Dissolved Oxygen, or Conductivity.
Features and Benefits:
- Additional Software: The software supplied with the system provides for easy download to a laptop or computer for analysis.
- Low Operating Maintenance: The flow and pressure controls are built into the monitor so any external requirements are minimal. The connections are made through self-sealing fittings that isolate the flow as soon as they are disconnected.
- Remote Solar Powered Installations: The monitoring systems can operate from external power supplies from 5-17 VDC, even a small solar power system can operate the monitor system and run the data transmission equipment.
- Runs on 2 C-cell batteries for 30 days
- Two, isolated 0-2.5 VDC analog outputs
- Optional data logger, 12 bit resolution
Please download the technical documentation for further details.