Residual Chlorine Monitor
Industry leading, reagent free monitor for all your applications
ATI Model Q46H/62-63
The residual chlorine monitor provides easy online monitoring and control of chlorination systems, with minimal maintenance and is easy to operate. There are two versions available;
- Free Chlorine Monitor – appropriate for drinking and cooling water systems
- Combined Chlorine Monitor – suited for chloraminated drinking water and waste water effluents where sufficient ammonia is present prior to chlorination to result in a predominantly monochloramine residual.
How it works:
The constant-head flowcell ensures that a constant flow of water passes across the face of the sensor, helping provide reliable and accurate measurement readings.
Features and Benefits:
- Reagent free-no buffers: there are no reagents to buy and no pumps/motors that burn out or cause breaks in tubing which reduces any major maintenance problems
- Membrane covered polarographic sensor: which doesn’t require the addition of costly chemical reagents or flowcells that require cleaning.
- Dual measurement capability: On AC powered units, choose the optional pH sensor and get outputs for both chlorine and pH.
- Display Range: 0-200 PPB or 0-2.000, 0-20.00, or 0-200.0 PPM
- Accuracy: ± 0.02 PPM or 0.5% of F.S.
Sensor & Flowcell
- Sensor Cable: 25 feet (7.5 M) standard, 100 feet (30 M) maximum
- Response Time: 90% in 60 seconds
- Temperature Limits: 0-50°C
Please download the technical documentation for further details.