Residual Chlorine Recorder
Complete measuring and recording system in one package
ATI Model B20
The residual chlorine monitor combines both the analyser and recorder functions into one integrated solution for providing permanent chlorine residual records.
It utilises the ATI membrane sensor for reliability and minimal maintenance – resulting in easier operation and lower costs.
How it works:
The constant-head flowcell assembly automatically maintains the desired flow past the membrane to provide accurate readings.
Features and Benefits:
- Modular sensors for easy service and require no additional chemical reagents.
- The chart is selectable between timescales such as 24-hours or 7-days
- Range: 0-1 to 0-5 PPM or 0-5 to 0-20 PPM
- Chart: 10" with 0-100% 24-hour scale, package of 100
- Accuracy: ±0.05 PPM
- Repeatability: ±0.02 PPM
- Response Time: 90% in 60 seconds
Please download the technical documentation for further details.