Toroidal Conductivity Monitor
For your applications with aggressive or dirty samples
ATI Model Q45CT
Our toroidal conductivity system provides effective online monitoring for aggressive chemical processes, water applications that coat or foul traditional sensors, and plating bath operations where high current densities are present.
How it works:
The sensor consists of two metallic ribbon coils that are fixed in place, with the drive coil used to induce a current in the process solution. The second sensing coil is used to measure the current in the process solution – the magnitude of this current is proportional to the conductivity of the process solution.
Features and Benefits:
- Non-contacting Sensor – the material used on the sensor is non-conductive which isolates the sensor from electrical noise that may manipulate measurement readings
- Flexible Calibration: Two-point and sample calibration options include stability monitors to check temperature and main parameter stability before accepting data
- Monitor Measuring Range: Main input: 0.0 µS to 2000 mS % concentration mg/L Total Dissolved Solids Loop current 4.00 to 20.00 mA Sensor temperature -10 to 210ºC (14 to 410ºF)
- Sensor Response Time: 2 seconds to 90% of full scale
- Sensor Temperature Limits: 0 -105°C
- Sensor Pressure Limits: 150 psig
Please download the technical documentation for further details.