Fixed Turbidity Monitor
Turbidity monitoring is an important measuring instrument when investigating changes in colour in a main or any place within water distribution. Dis-colouration can occur when there are changes in flow, pressure, direction and when water is stored in the network.
ATI Model Q46T
- Continuous remote monitoring of turbidity
- Self zeroing software
- Self checking sensor compensates for fouling
- No need for regular cleaning - long periods without maintenance
This reliable monitor provides low range turbidity measurements, meeting both municipal drinking and industrial water treatment systems. The sensor is accompanied by either a White Light Source for EPA Method 180.1 or an infrared light source; the latter suitable for non-reporting applications.
With the use of a 90degree scatter measurement, this turbidity system provides high-sensitivity measurement with unrivalled zero stability. With this particular monitor you can acquire measurements from as low as 0.001 NTU to as high as 4000 NTU. This eradicates the need for separate high and low range devices.
By integrating this same sensor into the industry leading Air Blast AutoClean system, it can also be used in wastewater applications.
The same sensor can also be used in waste water application by integrating it into the industry leading Air Blast AutoClean system
- Accuracy: ± 5% of reading or ± 0.02 NTU, whichever is greater, on 40/400 scale ± 10% of reading or ±2 NTU, whichever is greater, on 400/4000 scale
- Linearity: 0.1% of F.S.
- Measurement angle: 90-degree scatter (nephelometric)
- Operating Conditions: -20° to +55° C., 0-95% R.H. noncondensing.
- Response Time: 95% in 10 seconds
- Sensor Temp. Limit: 0 - 50° C.
- Sensor Pressure Limit: 0 - 10 bar
- Sensor Output Range : 400 mV – 2000 mV
- Sensor Power: 9-36 VDC
- Flowcell Materials: PVC
- Display: 16 character alphanumeric backlit LCD
- Control Relays: Two SPDT relays, 5A @ 220 VAC resistive. Programmable deadband and time delay.
Please download the technical documentation for further details.
Related Monitor: Nephnet Portable Turbidity Monitor